BioSigns Has Everything you Need in a State-of-the-Art Surveillance Monitoring System.
A monitoring system needs to provide accurate information about a range of vital signs. But thatís not enough. It needs to be convenient for patients and clinicians, because if information is hard to access, doctors will miss crucial data. It needs to be easy to maintain and upgrade, because equipment thatís time-consuming to take care of may be out of service when itís needed most.
BioSigns telemonitoring systems have the features that let you maximize patient health:
- Ability to trend in real time
- Does not hinder patient mobility
- Does not impair patient comfort
- Multimodal (multi-parameters)
- Automated alert/alarm
- Directed alert/alarm to specific clinician
- Upgradable at low cost
- Interfaces with electronic health record
- Failure mode recognition (detects when it is not working)
- Default modes
- Simple display in room and outside it
Telemonitoring technology has huge potential to improve patient careóour systemís automated and easily customizable features ensure that it lives up to that potential.
See more and act faster. Thatís what medical professionals want, and thatís what our equipment is designed to let you do. With BioSigns, monitor any patient 24/7, in room or remotely. The up-to-the minute information is easy to view by any member of a patientís medical team, even on the floor during busy shifts. Remote monitoring means patients get better care in the hospital and can leave it earlier, avoiding the expense, stress and infection risk of a lengthy hospital stay.
Our system offers staff an array of benefits:
- Early recognition of deteriorating patient condition
- May avoid adverse events and readmissions to ICU
- Seamless and flexible ambulatory patient monitoring
- User interface optimized for ease of use on floor
- Patient monitoring no longer exclusive to CCU
- Any patient can now be kept under full surveillance
- Unique sensor to reduce false alarms
- Avoid hospital-acquired infections
- Increase patient comfort
- Fast track your escalation protocol